- Extra protection is all but guaranteed through a polyurethane midsole.
- Ventilation zones in the medial and lateral zones offer exceptional breathability.
- Long-lasting durability is assisted by a robust stitching method known as strobel-stitching.
- Rough and tough materials are used such as flesh-out suede leather and nylon fabric.
- Midsole is constructed using cushioned polyurethane for extra support and protection.
- Outsoles with teeth-like incisors engineered with exclusive Vibram® technology deliver a superior grip.
- Removable inserts made of polyurethane help keep boots fresh and ready for action.
- This incredibly lightweight boot weighs only 20 ounces per half pair.
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Color: Desert Tan
- Height: 8″ Standard Military Height
- Leather: Flesh-out, cattle hide suede leather
- Upper: 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Outsole: Rubber