Best Tactical Flashlight under 100
A flashlight helps us to light up a dark area. A flashlight comes in handy in everyday needs like finding something in the dark or for self-defense. If you keep a flashlight you will many uses and will use it on a regular basis. A tactical flashlight is used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, fireman, police officer, hunter or camper.
Here is a list of the Best Tactical Flashlight under 100
Tactical Flashlight under 100
A tactical flashlight is made up of very high quality material. Some have aircraft aluminium, which makes them light and durable. They are usually small in size so that it can be mounted on a weapon or used quickly otherwise. If you are looking to purchase a tactical flashlight, I have listed top 5 tactical flashlights that cost under 100 dollars.
1 - Fenix PD35 850 Lumen CREE XM-L2 U2 LED Tactical Flashlight
A compact size tactical flashlight with very powerful output. This flashlight can be used for everyday use as well professional use. Equipped with powerful LEDs, the light is beautifully bright. If you are looking for a flashlight to be be used in rough conditions then the Fenix PD 35 is a really good option. The finishing of the product is done very attractively. The functionality of the flashlight is user-friendly.
The Fenix PD 35 is one of the bestselling flashlights in Amazon.
- The flashlight Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LED light that has a lifespan of 50,000 hours. It uses an 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery to power itself.
- The light beam has a digital output keeping the constant brightness.
- There is little battery function to remind you when your batteries are dying.
- A tactical tail switch for momentary-on function.
- The body is made slip resistant and anti-roll. There is a overheat protection from high temperature surfaces.
The brightness is maximum at 960 lumens produced by a Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LED that has a lifespan of 50,000 hours. You can change between fives different levels of luminosity of the light beam.
Fenix PD35 is 5.5 inches/139mm in length, one inch/25.4mm in diameter and 3.1oz/87-gram weight (excluding the battery).
As of this date there is 116 customer reviews on Amazon and the rating of the product is very good. Customers have seem to like the five different of brightness in the light beam that can be changed between quickly.
Pros & Cons
Fenix PD35 has a powerful light beam with five different levels of luminosity. A good buy for this price.
Some customers have complained about the functionality if the tactical version of the Fenix PD35, there is a non-tactical version of this flashlight if you are looking for everyday usage.
2 - Klarus XT11 CREE XM-L2 Tactical LED Flashlight
The Klarus XT11 is great flashlight, but it is priced higher amongst the others. A tactical flashlight with very useful functionality which makes it’s use so easy and popular among users. The body is strong, light and durable.
- The maximum output of the flashlight is 820 lumens.
- It is powered with CREE XM-L2 LED lights.
- It is made of aircraft grade aluminium.
- The flashlight is waterproof and has a dual-button tail switch.
The flashlight has a brightness of 820 lumens powered with CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours Modes.
Klarus XT11 is 143mm in length, 34.9 mm in head x 25.4 in body x 26.2mm in the tail and a net weight of 118g (Excluding battery).
This product has 89 total reviews on Amazon as of now and 65% has given a five star rating. Many customers have acknowledged that it is the best product in the market and superior to most of its competition.
Pros & Cons
The Klarus XT11 is great to use for self defence purpose. It is much brighter than most in it’s class. It has an excellent user interface of best tactical design. The strobe mode is very handy and can be use for a number of situations.
There is one negative to this product the threads of the removable bezel stripped is not secure due to lack of threads.
Klarus XT11 XM-L2 Tactical LED Flashlight Video Review
3 - NiteCore SRT7 Revenger Cree XM-L2 LED Flashlight
The NiteCore SRT7 is an industry leading flashlight with third generation Smart Selector Ring Technology. It has a powerful LED light that can also provide a smooth light.
- It is designed for law enforcement, hunting, and tactical applications.
- It has maximum output of 960 lumens.
- Exquisite finish and looks beautiful.
- It is waterproof and submersible up to two meters.
- The light has a tail stand capability
A maximum output of 960 lumens.
The flashlight is 158 mm/ 6.22 in long, a head size of 40 mm / 1.57 in and weighs 173 g / 6.1 oz.
This product has 4.6 out of 5 star ratings on Amazon with total of 96 customer reviews as of now. Many customers have been satisfied and found it an excellent flashlight for use.
Pros & Cons
The NiteCore SRT7 is a great light with a powerful beam. The tactical switch, in the end, makes its usability superb.
The light has minor problem, it doesn’t have a bezel steel for striking but that is a small problem you can overlook.
NiteCore SRT7 Revenger Cree XM-L2 Video Review
4 - Surefire P2X Fury Dual Output LED
The Surefire P2X Fury is a pocket sized searchlight that has an excellent range. Tactical professionals will agree that this torch is excellent for self-defense. The flashlight comes with a strike bezel for hitting bad guys.
- A high-efficiency light with maximum of 500 lumens.
- Perfect for police tactical professional and the military.
- Precision micro-textured reflector with tempered glass window.
- Operating at 500 lumens last for 1.5 hours and at 15 lumens lasts for 46 hours.
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
It has a luminosity from 15 lumens to 500 lumens.
The flashlight is 5.4-inch in length, 1.4-inch bezel diameter, and 5.7-ounce weight with batteries.
This product has one of the top most rating in Amazon. It has been rated by 435 customers till date with 84% 5 star reviews.
Pros & Cons
This flashlight is perfect for self-defence and tactical professionals like police and the military.
There is an odd circular shape left where the brand name is present, but it is not a serious flaw.
Surefire P2X Fury Dual Output LED Flashlight Video Review
5 - SOLARAY PRO ZX-1 Professional Series
The Solaray Pro ZX-1 is a very dependable flashlight. It is best suited for tactical professionals. It comes in a water resistant aircraft grade aluminium body. This product comes with a solar powered keychain light.
- It has a dependable bright light suitable for security and multiple uses.
- The brightest LED flashlight with a maximum of 1200 lumens.
- It is energy efficient with high output and a long run time.
- The Lithium-Ion batteries are suitable for rapid charging and a adjustable focus zoom lens.
- Comes with an extra 3 led solar keychain light.
This flashlight has the brightest beam with a maximum output of 1200 lumens.
The product dimensions are 6.2 x 1.1 x 1.5 inches and weigh 5 ounces.
There is 1201 customer reviews about this product and a 4.5 star rating on Amazon. Customers have found the amazingly bright and can be easily adjustable and extra love the solar powered keychain light.
Pros & Cons
If you are looking for a very powerful flashlight, this is the light you should buy. The flashlight is amazingly sturdy, bright and energy efficient.
Customers have complained that the charger is cheap quality and batteries are hard to be inserted.
I hope the information provided in this page will help you choose the tactical flashlight that you need and it is priced below $100 range. Although there are many places to buy flashlights from, I buy mine from Amazon.com