Effective hunting requires the use of efficient hunting gear. Irrespective how exceptional your shooting skills are, trying to shoot in extremely thick gloves will make hunting impossible. On the other hand, trying to hunt in thin gloves may freeze your hands off during the hunt due to cold, harsh climates. High quality waterproof insulated hunting gloves ensure that harsh climates do not affect your shooting skills and give you the flexibility required to make an actual shoot. They are extremely comfortable and durable hence you will not need to keep replacing gloves due to tear and wear.
Here is a list of the Best Waterproof Insulated Hunting Gloves
Waterproof Insulated Hunting Gloves
Top Five Best Waterproof Insulated Hunting Gloves
1. Glacier Glove Alaska Pro Camo Waterproof Insulated Glove
Rating: 4.1 / 5.0
Glacier Glove is a high quality yet light weight glove designed to give you extra flexibility to make a shoot.
- The gloves enable you to make agile movements with little or no restrictions enabling you to shoot perfectly.
- The gloves feature a 60g Thinsulate which is a synthetic fiber thermal insulation that is used in clothing to provide insulation in harsh weather conditions.
- The glove also features a genuine leather palm which maximizes the durability of the gloves. The gloves are completely waterproof and will keep your hands warm in chilly weather.
- Unlike other brands, they are of medium thickness allowing you to breathe. They fit perfectly on hands and will provide extra dexterity than other gloves as you shoot.
- The gloves are made out of Real Tree Ap HD which is neutral and realistic making the gloves versatile and efficient in hunting.
- Finally, the gloves come in modern patterns and can be easily cleaned in a washing machine.
2. Primos Stretch Fit Gloves
Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
Primos Stretch Fit Gloves are the tested and proven superior performance hunting gloves designed to give you extra comfort while hunting. The gloves have been researching and well tested to ensure effectiveness. They are designed to help you hunt under extreme weather conditions and severe environments.
- They are lightweight and incredibly easy to use making your shooting extremely easy.
- They are made of a high-quality material that is highly durable.
- They are insulated against heat and are waterproof. The gloves can be used by experienced hunters as well as first-time hunters as they suit different kinds of hunting recreational and casual.
- They provide a firm grip and are designed to stretch correctly on your hand. Nonetheless, the gloves are thin and do not retain warmth. However, their thinness makes them extra comfortable to use enabling you to shoot quickly.
- They take up tiny space allowing your trigger finger to fit in the guard. The gloves are inexpensive and will give you value for your money.
- They are equipped with an extended cuff that provides extra hand protection during shooting. The call pocket located at the back of the hand is convenient to store small hunting items.
3. Glacier Glove Premium Waterproof Glove
Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
Glacier Glove Premium waterproof gloves are made out of Premium Yamamoto, neoprene which is a synthetic rubber that is produced the polymerization of chloroprene.
- One prominent aspect of neoprene is that it exhibits excellent chemical stability and sustains its flexibility even when exposed to extreme temperatures. Neoprene is also water, heat, weather and oil resistant enabling you to fish in all weather conditions including rainy.
- The gloves are sold at some of the most competitive rates in the market today, and you can have a customized pair of gloves at an average price.
- Furthermore, neoprene is heat resistant making these gloves long-lasting and resilient. The gloves feature a fleece lining that prevents water from getting into your hands. They are made of the premium quality material that is durable.
- The gloves provide an excellent grip despite being exposed to extreme weather conditions allowing you to hold your equipment in a firm grip.
- They are also easy to use and will give you optimum comfort while hunting. They feature a pre-curved knuckle that prevents fatigue or stiffness.
4. Seirus Innovation Men’s HWS Xtreme Glomitt
Rating: 4.2 / 5.0
Seirus Innovation Men’s HWS XtremeGlomitt gloves are a hunter’s ultimate gloves. The gloves are made of a set of high-quality materials including Palm Patch: 100% PVC; 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex, 100% PVC; Lining: 100%.
- A combination of polyester with spandex is highly effective in keeping your hands warm during hunting. The outer part of the gloves is made of Spacer knit outer shell which is 100% waterproof.
- The gloves also feature a Xtreme pro-fit wicking inner lining which makes them even more waterproof. You will be amazed to realize that these gloves are so waterproof that if you buried your hands into a bucket of water or ice for a few minutes, no water would seep on your hands and the warmth of your hands would remain intact.
- The gloves are made of a durable stitching that maximizes their durability. The gloves are not prone to tear and wear hence are durable.
- They feature the ToughTek palm which has 4-way stretch fabric Form-fit making the gloves fit perfectly on your hands. To top it off, the gloves are made of lightweight material that allows you flexibility and comfort while shooting.
- The thin material also enables you to handle minor tasks such as getting the sleeve of a shirt easily or even operate your camera or phone with the gloves on. You can also wear and remove them without hassles.
- The gloves have additional features such as finger liners, Gauntlet cuff with an adjustable Velcro cinch and magnetic fasteners making them extra comfortable. They will give you value for your money.
5. Mossy Oak Mossy Decoy Hunting Gloves
Rating: 4.4 / 5.0
These gloves feature a PVC coating along as well as 100 percent Thinsulate lining which retains heat during freezing weather.
- They also feature a fleece lining which keeps your hands warm.
- The gloves are 100% waterproof, and you can easily pick items on ice without the risk of water diffusing into freeze your fingers.
- They feature an appealing sandy finish which provides a rough grip and you can hold firm on your weapon.
- They are lightweight enough for you to hunt in them.
- They are made of a thin material that provides flexibility to your fingers and prevents stiffness while shooting. It can withstand extreme temperatures and is highly durable.
When buying gloves, factors such as durability, waterproofness, warmth, comfort insulation and ease of use play a vital element in deciding which gloves are effective. Make an informed decision to choose high quality, superior performance gloves to suit your hunting needs.