Homemade Laundry Soap
There may be different reasons why you would love to have your homemade laundry soap. You have your own reasons why you have decided to search for this. For some people, they are doing this simply to save up on the amount of money that they use for detergent monthly especially if they have to wash their clothes often. For some, they just have not found the detergent that will live up to their expectations. Others have allergies because of the detergent that they are using and having an all natural laundry soap is the answer. No matter what your reasons are for wanting to create your homemade laundry soap, what you have to remember is that it is possible and you can do it. Check this out: Homemade Laundry Soap – How to Guide
Read our guide to the top 50 List of Survival Tips and Tricks
How to Make Homemade Laundry Soap
With making your very own laundry soap, there are some ingredients that you may need to have such as the following:
• A bar of regular soap
• Washing Soda
• A Bucket of Water
• Essential Oils (Optional)
Based on the ingredients mentioned above, it is easy to see that this process does not require too many ingredients. There are no chemicals that are included in it too so no need to worry about the effect of some chemicals on your skin.
1. The first thing that you have to do is to grate the soap bar. You may choose to grate it with the normal hand grater or you may also use a processor to do it for you.
2. The next thing to do is to heat and melt the grated bar of regular soap.
3. Make sure that you will not let your grated soap bar boil.
4. Fill up a 5 gallon container with water.
5. Place the melted soap on the container with water. Mix it in with a small amount of borax and a small amount of washing soda.
6. Make sure that you will mix the mixture evenly and leave it overnight.
7. After you leave it to set, you will start to notice that they will begin to have gel like consistency that is how you will know if your homemade laundry soap is ready.
8. Once it is ready, you may choose to add essential oils to the whole mixture so that it can smell better. You can then use it to wash all of your clothes.
When you think about the process of making your very own homemade laundry soap, it is not as hard as you have probably envisioned it to be. You have to remember that you need to follow the directions carefully and the amount of borax and washing soda that you are going to place will depend on how much soap you are going to put in as well.
Do remember that making your very own homemade laundry can be an easy task to do. Just remember that you will follow all the instructions carefully and you will have your own laundry soap that will impress a lot of people.
Here's a video to learn more on how to make homemade laundry soap.