Get combat ready with the Rocky S2V 8.5 Tan Military Boot! Built for quick maneuvers and fast-paced action, Rocky S2V boots are the choice for die-hard military professionals. Featuring flash resistant materials and super-fabric insteps geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burns.
The Rocky S2V also has triple stitched uppers and Vibram wrap-around outsoles. And don’t let wet conditions bog you down. Inner drainage ports allow you to go amphibious by pushing water out of the boots allowing you to move full speed ahead.
- Flash and water-Resistant leather uppers withstand fire hazards and rigors of Sea-to-Land warfare
- 1,000 Denier Cordura in Sides and Panels in Treated PTFE Coat for Flame Resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex Lining and Stretch Lycra Tongues Hug feet for Secure Fit
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with Perforated Airport Cushion Footbeds and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- Drainage Vents Move Water Out and Prevent Debris from Entering and Enhance Breathability
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Color: Desert Tan
- Height: 8″ Standard Military Height
- Leather: Flesh-out Cattle Hide leather
- Upper: 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Outsole: Rubber
I have also wrote a full-length review article uncovering these boots, you can check it out here: The Rocky S2V Boot AR 670-1 Compliant boots.