Tactical Research, recently introduced a DA Pam 670-1 compliant version of the infamous Flyweight boot. The Flyweight II TR313, is designed with flesh-out, cattle hide leather, while maintaining the athletic feel of the TR393.
The Flyweight II, is the perfect boot for garrison and light field use.
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- 3 layers of cushioning comfort for superior shock absorption
- Medial side air vents
- Weighs approximately 17 ounces per half pair
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Color: Desert Tan
- Height: 8″ Standard Military Height
- Leather: Flesh-out, cattle hide leather
- Upper: 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Outsole: Rubber