Soft Air Kalashnikov Tactical AK47 Review
Airsoft is probably one of the pro- active sport or hobby that helps in promoting a competitive environment whether for a team mode or a mode pitting players to one another. It is a good activity to promote sportsmanship and camaraderie at the same time.
Rating: 4.1 / 5.0
One of the trusted firearm brands is the Kalashnikov, and in its line of trusted products is the Soft Air Kalashnikov Tactical AK47 which is themed to be the famous 20th century weapon on its 6oth anniversary. The brand is trusted when it comes to providing a quality and high performing rifles to cater to your needs and specifications.
For first impressions, this airsoft rifle gives the Russian classic look combined with the modernized technology to give a quality performance for its user. We will be justifying further on why this air soft rifle is considered to be the best one out now.
It is structured and built in a way that when you use it, you give out an optimal structural integrity, making it the right pick for those with a high skill air soft gaming level.
If you are a serious air soft player, then this gun is for you as it is mainly designed with a simple yet impeccable design that assures you of the strength it can hold and will not compromise.
It is made of a full metal black version, making it a durable choice to take when you go on the battlefield.
With a high quality of performance to help you advance in every game you participate in, the AK 47 assures you that you are provided with the right amount and blend of power and accuracy – and this is possible through its full metal structure and gear box.
There is a reason why this is a recommended rifle for hard core air soft enthusiasts, and it is its capacity to give a solid full stock, and an adjustable rear sight to make it easier for you to lock in your target and shoot. With its tactical folding rear stock, you will be guided to improve on versatility that will give you an edge on the field.
For a game like air soft, the accuracy of your gun is the number one thing that you may want to consider. Imagine the level of competitiveness that it promotes between you and your friends, mixed with AK 47’s capability to provide you with an impressive 370 FPS with 0.20g BBs.
This improved tight bore full- metal barrel and its high- performance reinforced metal gear box are the main contributing factors that assure the accuracy of the rifle. Plus, it has the shooting capability to a rate of 800 rounds per minute.
Packaging and Parts
The AK 47 packaging comes complete with a manual to guide the user on the safety precautions and proper maintenance to do for a long lasting rifle investment.
It is equipped with a heavy duty and rechargeable battery which will help ensure the player that they will be provided with a long and hassle- free performance while they are on the field. And for its AEG, the AK 47 is capable of providing both semi and fully- automatic fire, and will allow you to easily change between the two modes.
- With air soft being an active hobby, going through muds and dirt is something one can count on going through, and AK 47 is made of materials you can rely on when it comes to skirmishes. Just make sure that you do not fire when the battery is running low.
- Its high grade aluminium construction, the rifle is ensured to be built in with enough durability.
- The plastic parts are well- placed on areas you may want them to be.
- It will give you a good grasp of the target’s range and an accurate shooting range.
- Presented with an ergonomic design that will complement its mixture of Russian and American standard.
- Upon purchase, the package of the rifle comes complete with two magazines, a sling, 8.4 stick battery, cleaning rod and a wall charger.
- The weapon as a whole gives out a real feel, which can give and add more to the air soft experience.
- AEG modes to give an easier operation system when on the field.
- With its full metal construction, the whole unit can tend to get a bit heavy which is probably why it is most recommended for hard core enthusiasts.
- Problems or difficulty when it comes to the battery to be put on its spot. Chances of it getting jammed with some wires.
- Tendency of the internal wring causing problems or damages that cannot be fixed at all.
- Not compatible with just any BBs, so you have to really go out and find what will best suit the gun for protection and gun maintenance as well.
Soft Air Kalashnikov Tactical AK47 Video Review
I recommend the Kalashnikov Air Soft AK 47 especially to those who had been in the hobby for quite some time now and have had an experience when it comes to gun maintenance, and actually making it work.
One thing is for sure, you have to know the basic criteria to look for and consider before deciding on a rifle to use. Your air soft rifle is something that you should be comfortable with to use, and something you can actually carry. Keep in mind that this AK 47 is quite on the heavy side of guns with its metal structure, and may tend to be difficult to manage.
Although, I believe that this may also be a good gun for beginners, as this unit comes with a plastic or faux wood grip versions as well, which can be managed easier by those who has a background when it comes to the sport and is looking for an affordable yet trusted rifle for their air soft experience.
Overall, I am highly suggesting this AK 47 air soft rifle for your hobby whether you are an experienced player or beginner, and yes there are cons in the product but these cons are something you can easily deal with or you can assess on whether you can handle or not. Remember purchasing a rifle is an investment you will take when it comes to a hobby and decisions should not be taken easily.